Fertility problems can become frustrating for couples which lead them to search for help trying to get pregnant naturally. They seek doctor consultations, undergo various treatments, medications and even surgery just to conceive one child.
Because of their strong desire to have a baby, a lot women usually do not mind if the procedures are invasive, threatening or painful. What they do not know is that there are better natural remedies for infertility.
Diet Tips – for help trying to Get Pregnant Naturally
Women who seek help trying to get pregnant naturally often do not realize that their health is the greatest factor that influences their ability to get pregnant.
Be sure to eat foods rich with vitamins and minerals. Avoid eating fried, sugary, junk and caffeine foods. As much as possible, do not eat white flour or animal fats.
A gluten-free diet has enabled women, who previously were diagnosed with infertility, to become pregnant. Stop smoking and avoid being around with smokers is a great help.
Drinking caffeinated drinks can also reduce your fertility. Even one drink a day can prevent you from getting pregnant. Avoid decaffeinated coffee as well as it has been linked to spontaneous abortion. It is suspected that the substance called tannic acid, which is usually found in black tea and coffee is the culprit.
Women who drink alcohol can prevent implantation of the fertilized egg in their womb.
Herbs That Help Trying to Get Pregnant NATURALLY
These are some helpful herbs that can provide help trying to get pregnant naturally:
- Black Cohosh can help balance the hormones. On the other hand, herbs like dong quai (Chinese angelica), wild yam and false unicorn can increase fertility.
- With 1 to 2 teaspoons of blessed thistle, add 2 tablespoon of chasteberry, dong quai and false unicorn root to a quart of boiling water. Steep for 15 minutes. Drink 2 to 3 times a day for 4 to 5 days a week.
- Mixing equal amounts of Siberian ginseng, saw palmetto berries, kelp, licorice root, Sarsparillia root and Damiana leaves to create a tea can help boost fertility.
- The use of natural progesterone cream has helped many women to get pregnant. An excellent alternative is wild yam which contains a progesterone-like compound. Rub it on the abdomen.
- If the infertility is caused by high levels of prolactin in the body or ovarian insufficiency, Chasteberry extract may help (175mg to 225 mg daily). Several months may be needed for the Chastberry to restore female balance.
Want More Help trying to get pregnant naturally ?
What you see here is only a very small sample of the help you can get from Lisa Olson Book. If you want to find out How to Get Pregnant Naturally then I can recommend you get a copy of this book
The Pregnancy Miracle.
P.S. Getting pregnant despite being infertile is now a reachable dream. If you need help trying to get pregnant naturally, without the costly medications, treatments and surgery, then click here to visit The Pregnancy Miracle System by Lisa Olson website.