Before you attempt getting pregnant read this article!!
Many women wish to become pregnant so they can experience the joy of having a child and raising a family. There are techniques that women of almost any age can use to help them conceive. Here are 10 tips for getting pregnant naturally at any age.
1. You should try and schedule intercourse in time with your partner’s ovulation cycle. This may sound simple, but it can actually be hard to time correctly, especially with our busy lives. It’s common to think all women are on a monthly cycle, but not so, every woman is different, and your cycle can actually be as short as three and a half weeks or as long as five. If you are not sure about the exact specifics of your cycle, try getting an ovulation kit which will help you figure your own cycle out. If you misjudged your cycle, try and time intercourse during, before and after it. This should give yourself the biggest chance of conception.
2. You will want your body to be as healthy as possible. You should eat well, which includes your five a day of fruit and vegetables. Be sure to get sufficient correct exercise, but don’t overdo it. Too much exercise can cause the pituitary gland to send signals to stop ovulation. Exercising for 30 minutes 3-5 times a week is adequate for most women trying to conceive. Be sure to get at least eight hours of sleep a day, and avoid smoking and alcoholic drinks.
Use The Best Sexual Positions!
3. Remember that sperm has to travel a fair distance. While it is certainly possible for a woman to get pregnant from any position, it makes it much easier for you if you take gravity out of the equation. Standard missionary position or ones with the woman on the bottom allow the best chances to get pregnant. Avoid positions that make the semen have to work uphill.
4. After you have sex, it is ideal to lie still to allow semen the best chance of reaching the uterus. Try and refrain from urinating for about 15 minutes after intercourse as well.
The Man’s Body
5. Your partner’s sperm count could be an important factor. Some men’s sperm count will be lowered if they ejaculate too often. This means for some couples it might be more beneficial to wait a day or so after having intercourse before attempting it again.
6. Other things can decrease sperm count. Prolonged exposure to hot water like a jacuzzi or wearing tight fitting clothing can lower your sperm count as well. The man should wear loose attire when you are trying to conceive.
Tips For Getting Pregnant And Working Together as a Team
7. Getting pregnant should be a mutual goal. If you are not having any luck after lots of trying, it might seem frustrating. Remember that you are are trying to make another whole new person. This process is anything but easy. Be there to support your partner, and make sure he understands everything you are going through too.
8. If anyone in the relationship gets stressed out, it will impact on the other person. Too much stress can impair ovulation. Try not to over think what your are doing, but rather just enjoy your time together and being in each others company. You may start to think of having sex as a job. Try and think of ways to keep the romance in your relationship so that does not happen.
9. Be Patient. The overall chance of of a woman conceiving during every month she tries to get pregnant ranges between 15-25%, depending on her age and health. This means that for many couples it is perfectly normal to try up to a year or even longer before they have success.
10. There is nothing wrong with using the services of a doctor or fertility specialist. Oftentimes they may be able to help pinpoint problem areas or give you more specific advice. Do not feel embarrassed or ashamed, and remember that these people are here to help and answer any questions.
Where To Find More Tips For Getting Pregnant
Getting pregnant is not an instantaneous process. It depends on two people, and there are things they can both do to help. The most important criteria is timing intercourse around the woman’s ovulation. Healthy diet and lifestyle are factors too, but sexual positions and sperm count can also play a role.
The longer you try as a couple, the more important it is to stay patient and focus on your relationship. These tips for getting pregnant can help you on your way to starting a family, however, if you are serious about getting pregnant soon then you would benefit by reading a book like The Pregnancy Miracle System before attempting to conceive.